Fri, Apr 14|
Dinner, Raffle and Anti-bullying & drug prevention speaker
Fabian Ramirez is a renowned anti-bullying speaker and drug prevention specialist. Bully prevention is near to Fabian’s heart simply because he was bullied in middle school and he knows the psychological impact that bullying can have on students.
Time & Location
Apr 14, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Oak Harbor, 155 NE Ernst St, Oak Harbor, WA 98277, USA
About the Event
The Brandon Graham Foundation invites you to come have dinner and enjoy Fabian Ramirez, a renowned anti-bullying speaker and drug prevention specialist . This event is FREE to all teachers and staff, just bring your school ID and show us at the door.
PARENTS- you are welcomed too the cost is $15.00. This includes a dinner
Fabian brings real-life scenarios to every presentation that he delivers. Having first-hand experience with bullying during his middle school years has provided him with a platform in which to speak on the psychological impact that bullying can have on students.
- The psychological impact of bullying
- How hurting people, hurt people
- The importance of empathizing, encouraging, and empowering
- Most bullies were actually victims first
- Cultural norms dictate behavior
- Applying communication styles to bullying
- Treating others the way we want to be treated
-This event is for ages 17+